- Co słychać nad wodą
- Cennik reklam w WMH
- Dla prenumeratorów
- Serwisy społecznościowe
Discover wonderful world of fishing adventures. „Fishing – Men’s Hobby” - short and long film series (39 episodes x 24 min. TV version or 26 episodes x 45 – 65 min. DVD)
Many different methods, popular and unique species presented by experts, but fished by beginners as well. Wonderful fisheries in central and northern Europe, beautiful spots in Canada and Africa – landscapes you’ll never forget and adventures everyone would like to join. Interesting and instructive films made over the five past years by people with great passion. If one fell in love with fishing and travels as we did – this series is for him.
Package No. 1 includes 13 episodes, 24 minutes each
1. In The Land of Vikings (long version on DVD available)
It features fishing for pike in rivers and on Baltic skerries.
2. Masurian Reconnoitring
Filmed on a lake and small trout river in Poland, this episode presents pole fishing for crucian carp and tench and light spinning for trout, all in picturesque Masurian scenery.
3. How To Catch A Zander (long version on DVD available)
Filmed on a dam reservoir in the south west of Poland, it features spinning for pikeperch with rubber bait and with natural bait feeder.
4. Baltic Stories
Filmed on the Polish coastline of the Baltic Sea, it includes a complete instruction on boat fishing for garfish as well as beach fishing for flounder. A pinch of curiosity is aroused by scenes of trawler caught cod.
5. Expedition "Catfish" (long version on DVD available)
Filmed on a dam reservoir on the Ebro River at Caspe in Spain. The film features various methods of fishing for catfish: trolling, spinning, and live bait with a buoy.
6. Fishing Patrol (long version on DVD available)
It is a presentation of four angling centers in southern Sweden and it features fishing for perch and pike in lakes as well as fishing for trout in rivers.
One of the best pike fisheries in Sweden, the destination for the best hunters from all European countries.
8. On A Sea Trout Trail (long version on DVD available)
Winter spinning for trout and salmon in the north west of Poland. Three of the most popular rivers are shown - the Słupia, Rega and Łupawa.
9. Fishermens Island
Filmed in early spring on the Baltic island of Bornholm, it features spinning and fly fishing for trout from the beach. Extras include trolling salmon and trawler fishing for cod in the Baltic Sea.
10. Carp And Tench Fishing (long version on DVD available)
This episode was filmed on a small lake in the north west of Poland and features distance and feeder fishing for tench and various species of carp.
11. Autumn Tale (long version on DVD available)
This episode covers two fisheries in southern Sweden and features spinning for pike, perch and pikeperch in lakes.
12. Fish From The Deep (long version on DVD available)
This film features a fishing expedition to the Lofoten Islands in Norway. It is a detailed instruction by the renowned angler and guide, Andrzej Zdun, on boat fishing for pollock, ling and cod.
13. Fishing Impossible (long version on DVD available)
The film is about an angling trip to Island and features spinning and fly fishing for salmon and trout.
Package No. 2 includes 13 episodes, 24 minutes each
1. Operation "Catfish Catch" (long version on DVD available)
The film was made on location on the Rivers Ebro and Segre. It features various techniques of fishing for catfish using live bait.
2. King Of The Jerkbait (long version on DVD available: King Of The Jerkbait & Mister Wobbler)
This is an instruction film on jerkbait fishing for predator fish presented by Piotr Piskorski from Salmo Company. Filmed in Sweden.
3. Mister Wobbler
The second part of the instruction film with Piotr Piskorski giving advice on spinning. This time the master explains how to fish efficiently using a typical wobbler. Filmed in Sweden.
4. Jig Master (long version on DVD available)
The film gives a complete account on spinning methods with rubber bait. Various types of bait have been presented as well as the ways to rig them and manage in water. Filmed in southern Sweden.
5. Holidays In Finland
The film features an angling trip to northern Finland. It is a fascinating story of fishing and of Finland.
6. Three Rivers - part 1 (long version on DVD available: part 1 & part 2)
The first part features spinning for European chub, ide fish and barbel in a rapid river in the south of Poland.
7. Three Rivers - part 2
The second part of the series focuses on feeder fishing for European chub and barbel. Fishing spots are located on two rivers.
8. Pollack On Hitra - part 1 (long version on DVD available: part 1 & part 2)
A Polish/Dutch expedition to Hitra Island in Norway. It was a truly male adventure on the rough Atlantic Ocean, with a brave female participant though. Added to this - cod, pollock and pollack.
9. Pollack On Hitra - part 2
The continuation of the trip to Hitra Island. The second part is all devoted to spinning for pollack.
10. From Float To Ground Fishing (long version on DVD available)
It is an instruction film on float and feeder fishing for crucian carp and tench. Filmed on a lake in Poland.
11. On a Pike Trail - part 1 (long version on DVD available: part 1 & part 2)
A Polish/Dutch fishing trip for Irish pike. This episode features spinning and fly fishing plus fascinating fisheries in central Ireland.
12. On a Pike Trail - part 2
The second part of the Polish/Dutch trip to Ireland features great pike specimens caught with assistance of professional fishing guides.
13. Expedition "Carp" (long version on DVD available)
An international group of anglers arrives in Poland to fish for carp. It is an interesting report featuring great specimens of carp caught in a lake by champions, who also give detailed instructions.
Package No. 3 includes 13 episodes, 24 minutes each
1. Being Ernest Hemingway - part 1 (long version on DVD available: part 1 & part 2)
It is an exciting account of a Polish/Dutch big game fishing expedition to Kenya. Lots of brave ocean fish are depicted plus the local atmosphere as seen by a European intruder.
2. Being Ernest Hemingway - part 2
The second part of the European anglers' adventure at sea off the picturesque Kenyan coast.
3. Two Men And Carp (long version on DVD available)
This is an instructional film on fishing for carp on a commercial lake in Poland.
4. In The Happy Angling Grounds (long version on DVD available) A Polish/Dutch expedition to the Tasu Sound Lodge, one of the most beautiful fishing centers in Canada. Big salmon, brave halibut and picturesque landscapes are the most appealing features.
5. Return Of The Zander - part 1 (long version on DVD available: part 1 & part 2) The film is fully devoted to one species. The first episode was filmed on location on the Vistula river, almost in the heart of Warsaw, and features the spinning method. Produced in 2008.
6. Return Of The Zander - part 2
The second part of the series on fishing for pikeperch was filmed on the Ebro River in Spain, and it focuses on two methods: spinning and dead bait systems.
7. Great May Weekend - part 1 (long version on DVD available: part 1 & part 2)
A story featuring a trip of Polish fly anglers to Bosnia. Beautiful landscapes, great specimens of trout and grayling, plus interesting ethnic climate.
8. Great May Weekend - part 2
The continuation of the angling adventure in picturesque Bosnia, that is fly fishing for trout and grayling.
9. Dances-With-Sturgeon - part 1 (long version on DVD available: part 1 & part 2)
An exciting account of a Polish/Dutch expedition to Canada's legendary River Fraser. Stunning scenes of large sturgeon catches as well as the beautiful landscapes of British Columbia.
10. Dances-With-Sturgeon - part 2
The continuation of struggling with large sturgeon in the River Fraser.
11. Crouching Ide Fish, Hidden Chub (long version on DVD available)
An early spring expedition to fish for European chub and ide fish on the Vistula River in the south of Poland. The film includes a lot of important tips on fishing for these popular species.
12. The Wildness Of Trout (long version on DVD available)
The film features wilderness and extraordinarily brave and beautiful trout in a small river in Sweden. It is devoted only to one species and only to the spinning method.
13. Rainbow Trout Expedition
Filmed on location in the south of Sweden, in a professional fishing centre for anglers keen on trout fishing. Cast by excellent specimens of trout and flies, featuring spinning. Produced in 2008.
TO BE CONTINUED...